Monday 29 October 2012

round 2! (8)

Last spring, a friend and I took the initiative to coach my ten year old sister's basketball team. We played together a few years ago, and both kind of drifted away from the sport for the same reasons, only we thought it'd be another great way to keep our love for sport alive. Which it was. We had a ton of fun getting to know the girls, and teaching them what we know.
Now, there's an eight year old boys team that did not have a coach for this season. My mom received an email about it and asked if I was interested. I was actually surprised at how excited I got, having another opportunity. So Sabrina and I are going to coach another team together, staring Friday! I'm so excited. Plus it's little boys rather than girls, so that should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment